virus

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: virus
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 06:31:57 -0500
Robin and rest of list

 That's what I expected when I saw your message "He is of the same essence".
It's gotten to the point that I'm updating Norton's every 3-4 days. It's
surprising how many home users do not update with regularity their antivirus
program. I have used Norton's for 10 years and highly recommend it. It has
caught several mails in the last couple of days. But what ever you use make
sure the email virus checking part of the program is enable so that it scans
your incoming mail before Outlook gets it. This is not always the case with
many programs.

Jim