Re: Upgrading the Heater

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upgrading the Heater
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 13:34:16 -0500
Paul -

Sigh.. where *is* your sense of humour, mate?

No, it is *not* my sale, and I am NOT promoting it - I am in *no* way
connected to that eBay offering whatsoever.  I just saw it, thought it was
hilarious, given the brand name, description and the discussion here, and
decided to (try) and give you all a giggle.

And the bit about 'sealing the un-sealable' was strictly a tongue-in-cheek
reference with how difficult our cars can sometimes be to work on and keep
in good order... that's all.  I have been working on LBC's since I was 16
and I'm 47 now, so that's more than a few years of greasy hands and stubbed
fingers. Since my first car (64 Sprite w/ a Judson) I have had in that time
12 more Spridgets, 2 Mini's, 2 Tigers, 2 TR-2000's, 2 Spitfires, a Turner
950S, Swallow Doretti, Sabra Sport, Elva Courier, Austin A-40 Farina and
even an Austin Marina (ugh!), in addtion to my current brood, and I feel it
is well within my purvue to say LBC's can indeed be a bit difficult that
way.

Gawd, now I understand why I *don't* post here more often.. I really did
think everyone would consider that note to be wholly in jest...

(l-a-r-g-e **SIGH**)

-Kevin