The Prisoner series on DVD- a source?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Prisoner series on DVD- a source?
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:48:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Not 100% car related, but maybe a few percent.  Anyway, I'm trying to
locate a source for the mega DVD set of "The Prisoner" TV series of the
late '60s.  Best Buy lists the set on their web site, but never has it
in stock.  To be honest the customer service at their local stores seems
pretty indifferent to me, so I'm not sure I want to peruse that option.
Amazon.com also list it on their web site but the price is about $30
more than Best Buy's advertised price of $90.  So I'm hoping there might
be another source with a price more in line with Best Buy's.  I've tried
Motorbooks, but they don't list it.  Any other thoughts, anyone?

Thanks,

Roland