Re: Various responses to #202

To: LWright@impactofficepro.com
Subject: Re: Various responses to #202
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:22:37 EST
Larry

I was always taught, that unless you make major
modifications, never tow more than you weigh.
And that especially true when it pertains to cars.

Looking for British Bikes.  The Chicago British
Car Festival began including bike four years ago.
Try are treated as an equal to any of the other
marques, complete with trophies.  The number
attending has grown each year.  Last year we
had 18.  From a 1936 Vincent Comet and
1937 Norton to a new 2001 Triumph Bonnevile.
What an enthusiastic group of guys.  They volunteer
help more than many other clubs.

If you are involved with putting on a show, consider
the bikes.

Want to know more about the Festival.
Visit our website:  www.qth.com/bcu

Dave Johnson, B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL