Free Hardtop (older model)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Hardtop (older model)
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:16:31 EST
If any Alpine/Tiger owner is interested, I have a hardtop available...FREE. I
will not ship it, though. I'm not sure what series it fits........It is the
more round shaped top with no quarter windows. It is steel and rust free
except for some surface rust, mainly on the inside. There is NO rear window
or window trim, but the stainless trim around the bottom edge and over the
side windows is mostly there and seems to be in good condition. There is no
headliner, but the "hoops" are in the top. The only mounting hardware
remaining on the top is in poor condition. If nobody wants the top badly
enough to come and get it, I'll remove and sell the stainless trim if anyone
wants it. The top is in the Western New York area.

                   Bob Lerch
                   B382001828LRXFE