Door Part Needed...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Part Needed...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:21:06 -0800
Sorry to spam the list, but my race car needs a passenger side door part. It
is the hardly available anywhere dovetail at the latch. This old 66 Alpine
rust bucket had one but it is missing a very large chuck of it. Enough that
I cannot fab a replacement part. So if anyone has a junk part that is
broken, cracked or other wise farkled, I can use it!. If the price is right.
I can tig cracked or broken parts so it for sure does not have to be
perfect. Many thanks in advance...

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump