Re: Tiger and the girl next door-little Tiger content

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger and the girl next door-little Tiger content
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:23:04 -0500
Here's my "The Tiger or The Girl" story.

It's 100% True!

My Tiger chose to crap out one evening as I was fetching a pizza for the
family. The motor sputtered and died, and I coasted into the lot of a
Chinese restaurant. Open the hood, fiddle around and determine that
there's no spark to be had. (dead condenser).  Call the Mrs., have her
pile the kids in the car she rescues the food before it goes cold. Call
AAA and wait.
The wife comes buy, makes rude remarks about my toy car, and heads back
home. Still waiting for AAA (with the hood up so they'll see me) when a
car pulls iin and parks next to the Tiger.
Out steps a very attractive 30 something blond woman, walks right over
and says "Wow, nice car, I really like it."
I reply,, that it it would be a lot nicer it if ran and I'm waiting for
the tow truck.
To which she replies " Ah, that's to bad. How about coming in and having
a few drinks with me while you wait'"
WOAH!!!!!! Holy crap, the last women who gave me a come on that blatant
ended up being my wife!
I  managed to shake off the shock and choke out " Uh, Oh, Um... no I'll
miss the tow truck"
She says " Ok, good luck " and turns to go in.
The truck shows up and I get home and tell my wife.  She fails to see
the humor in it all.
Must be like Michael Keaton in Batman." It's the car, chicks dig it!"