RE: Tiger cooling

To: tigers-n@frisurf.no
Subject: RE: Tiger cooling
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:35:21 -0700
Hi kids,

Jostein of course is correct.  All out racing applications are oil-temp
monitored . . .  but for a street application cooling is normally
controlled/monitored from the water side.

Anyone remember what a good oil temp should be?  (I know my cars has an oil
cooler  - maybe this is good, maybe bad!)

Oh boy, more instrumentation!

David
Red Mixmaster (Ford V8, no waiting . . .)

D. E. Adin, Photographer
Box 2161
Durango, Colorado 81302
(970) 247-0704