Re: Transmission Manual

To: Roger Brother <rogerbrother@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission Manual
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:47:34 -0800
Roger Brother wrote:

> they told me the complete manual was so cheap we should all buy one.

Roger,

THEY are right. Even the TigersUnited site says so. Buy it. Sunbeam
Specialties has it, and the web version is published promoting that
source and with Rick's specific advanced blessing.

But where else are you going to SEARCH for what you want with a search
engine, and find so much information without grease marks all over the
torn, stained pages. Just keep those greasy fingers off the monitor,
though.  {8-)
--
Steve Laifman
Editor