TBON (and other) Values

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TBON (and other) Values
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:12:41 -0500
I think we are forgetting that 99.999% of the people in this country would not
pay $10 for these noisy, drafty,uncomfortable, unreliable, no carrying
capacity, can't get parts for, two seater automobiles that some of us have
paid 5 digit prices for.  But we're in the minority, so we paid those prices.

Same deal with the book.  If buyer and seller agree on a price, then that's
what it's worth to them.  They are both happy, and spectators have no standing
in the matter.

Stu