Re: Hwy. 100

To: <johnc@nait.ab.ca>, "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hwy. 100
From: "Charlton" <charlton@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:04:22 -0600
I'll second the Cabot trail, especially when taken counter-clockwise to get
the car closer to the edge of the many drop-offs to the sea.  Driven on our
honeymoon in a 1970 2002 with a leaky head gasket. We blew clouds of steam
every morning on start up -- but boy, were those combustion chambers clean
when I opened up the engine upon our return home!
Duncan