Re: manifold

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: manifold
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:54:20 -0800
Steve said,

"> Roger,

> I was, and it does. Some, however, are not pictured. Will be glad to do
> so as soon as I can get someone to donate some pictures, but the
> complete Dealer Catalog is there.

The complete Dealer Catalog does not match the list of LAT options on your
website.  Where are you coming up with the "other/new" LAT options?  I think
Hell will freeze before you find pictures and documents referring to those
"other LAT alpha" designations.  An outside vendor offering a "goodie" for
the Tiger did not automatically include it as a part of the Rootes sponsered
LAT program.  I thought that the LAT program was very specific and the other
options were either Factory Accessories or outside vendor supplies and not a
part of the LAT program?

> BTW: Theo, thanks for the answer, but there really was a Rootes assemble
> line in Los Angeles that installed the LAT options BEFORE dealer
> delivery to meet club class rules. Yes, dealers installed them too. I
> guess the Committee didn't buy a second "assembly plant" that really
existed."

The letter from Ian outlining the LAT program, clearly states that " all our
products are of the highest quality and competitively priced, and are only
sold via authorized Sunbeam Dealers".  What evidence do you have that Rootes
set up an assembly plant in LA?   Most of the LAT options were bolt-ons and
therefore easily applied through the dealers.  You must have some reference
to the Factory Assembly in LA to make this bold claim?

tjjj