RE: LAT Options - CONCLUDED!

To: <SFordRB@aol.com>, <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>, <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: LAT Options - CONCLUDED!
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:01:31 -0800
No offense here.  Thank you and AMEN!

Allan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of SFordRB@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 9:38 PM
To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com; SLaifman@socal.rr.com; larry.p@erols.com
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net

Get over it, find a new list, walk west till your hat floats or anything
else
that blows air up your dress, it's only a car and this is not a cult of
owners. If you don't like the list, at least have manners and class enough
ignore this insignificant list that is full of so many errors and
individuals
that are trying to harm us with their knowledge.

As for me the delete key does wonders..... delete and you're gone in less
than 60 seconds.

For those I offend (except the intended party) I apologize, but I've had it
with the flamers!

Moonstone