RE: LAT Options and this horse isn't dead yet?

To: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>,
Subject: RE: LAT Options and this horse isn't dead yet?
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:15:26 -0500
First may I be the first to beg for this discussion to continue, but only if
civility reigns supreme?  I personally don't know why this has to be such a
hot-button issue.  My personal impression is that LAT was handled pretty
loosey-goosey, and that there may well be much more to the story than is in
TBON or United.

A week or two ago on E-bay there was a copy of all (?) of the applications
by Ian for SCCA approval of the LAT options.  Anyone on the list get it?

I got a scan of a barely readable document (thanks John!) that describes the
thermal efficiency index story/formula.  I'll transpose and post to the link
in a bit, since the list can't take attachments.  Steve - if you want to
post, let me know what format ya want it.....

Chris
B382000331