Re: Vintage Tiger Article

To: Peter Stanisavljevich <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage Tiger Article
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:50:45 -0800
If that's the Hot Rod Magazine article titled "Tiger, Tiger burning
bright" there's a copy of the article in the Sunbeam Tiger and Alpine
Gold Portfolio.  If you already have the Portfolio, you have the
article.  If not, it's a nice article and well worth acquiring.
Oh, the article was in the January 1965 issue.

Regards

David Sosna
66 Tiguar