Re: Heater box Question (Rats!)

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater box Question (Rats!)
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:20:54 -0800
I believe the box is closed on both ends with no access into this area.

However, you'll be surprised to know (i just read this):

The average size sewer rat  can squeeze it's body through a hole the size
of a quarter ( with no apparent probelm), fall from a 5 story building and
scurry away uninjured, swim 1/2 mile and tread water for 3 days, and a
mating pair can produce 15,000 descendents in less than a year.

I know this doesn't help with your problem, but you never know when useless
trivia will come handy.

Rob