Lime Rock: The Secret Valley of Racing

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock: The Secret Valley of Racing
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:41:17 -0500
Last night I came across an excellent documentary on Lime Rock Park on
WGBH in Boston.  Beautifully photographed, it recounted the history of
the track, from creation to the present day, through old race photos and
films, and interviews.  I detected no Sunbeams, but as a person who's
known the way there in my sleep since the early '70's, I found it
fascinating.

In the Boston area, it will be on one more time, Jan 14 at 8:00PM on 44,
but the program's web site says it will be shown on other PBS stations.
As they say, check your local listings.  There's a link to the movie's
site off of www.limerock.com.

Stu