Re: Restoration Update - Photo Link (try 2)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Gene" <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration Update - Photo Link (try 2)
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:25:32 -0800
Gene,
Thanks for taking the time to display your photos. Wow, there is some rather
extensive floor rust. Stangely though the rocker rust appears to be minimal
compared to my car. On my passenger side the last 12" of the rocker (inner
and outer) were gone and the rest didn't look a whole lot better. This
was/is a New Mexico/California car. Most of my rust damage appears to have
come from drainage failure rather than savage Winters and road salts. Though
you have a lot more work, I must say I envy your "crew." Keep up the good
work and keep us up to date. Regards, Tom Witt B9470101