RE: Slope nose Tiger?

To: "'Craig Wright'" <cwright@pdghightower.com>,
Subject: RE: Slope nose Tiger?
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:54:28 -0800
Craig,

I know the car you are referring to. It showed up a couple of years ago at
the big May Diversion get-together of the San Diego Sunbeam Owners Group.
Briefly, the owner fabricated a new fiberglass nose quite a few years back
as a result of an accident that destroyed the nose section. The last I heard
he was offering it for sale. Perhaps it's been sold already. I believe the
original owner fabricated some extra nose pieces that he has offered for
sale.

Bob