Fwd: Tigers in the Quarter Mile (Final words unless you want to

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Tigers in the Quarter Mile (Final words unless you want to
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:31:27 EST
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Full-name: RockStar 30cars
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:30:44 EST
  race)
To: twojohnsons@home.com

I've raced several Mustangs 5.0 with my little 3.5 Rover SD1 (stock). The
time depends on the driver, the tuning of the engine also gearing of the rear
end. I've even raced my uncle in his Tiger and was in front of him until I
looked back out my window to see where he was and then he flew by me.

Alvin (TopDogRover) If I race I don't mine seeing the tach in the red