Oh Contrare

To: "'SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com'" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Oh Contrare
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:34:38 -0600
RE: Tim Ronak and Headers

Steve,
In fact I did it out the top AND I am using Ricks Headers. If they are
beater headers just place them around the motor mounts and wire or tie them
in place with string. If they are ceramic coated and beautiful like mine
used to be before I tried to do it on my own, get 2 friends and have each
one hold a header in place as you drop the motor down to the mounts. Set it
in and start the header bolts....piece of cake. One thing I did was to trim
the Alpine mounts out of the way after hearing someone moan about how he
wished he would have done it before he painted his engine bay and installed
his engine.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager