Re: wire wheels & big engines

To: Larry Blackman <lb7777@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels & big engines
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:43:44 -0800
Larry:
Thanks for the website info.  I'd previously had that site bookmarked,
but evidently it had moved and my old bookmark no longer worked.

Some really neat cars there.  Bob Mahons' car with the built 289 and
stock Healy 4.10 rear end must have some serious torque multiplication.
It seems the 70 spoke Cobra wheels worked okay for him.

Regards

David Sosna