Some Articles

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some Articles
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:32:52 -0800
Tiggers,

Some interesting items have come to my attention and I have been asked to
inquire as to the "value" of these items.  This is not for me, but any help
would be appreciated:

First is a set of rounded, paint able (at least they are painted white right
now,) Sunbeam headlight rings.  Good shape and no dents, though I have not
seen them.  Are these usually chromed and on the MkII  ??

Second is a set of CAT fiberglass fender flairs in supposedly original CAT
packaging.

Any idea as to value of these two items?  Anybody want or need them?

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME OFF THE LIST so we don't cause a whole bunch of
nice people to hit the delete key too frequently.  It will also reduce my
liability for broken or strained index fingers.  :)

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards,

Al
B9472373