RE: car mfgs

To: "'DavidAdin@mercydurango.org'" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>,
Subject: RE: car mfgs
From: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:05:07 -0500
I agree that we all should do something.  Find a good cause and stick with
established organizations will help make sure that your money and efforts
actually do some good.  16 years ago I joined the Lions, the world's largest
service organization (about 1.4 million people, worldwide), and have never
worried that my time or money was wasted.  Email me off-line
(Tiger_ii_Jim@hotmail.com) if you want to know more about the Lions.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, PMS411C6
Systems Engineering Group