Re: Removing Steering wheel

To: humbersnipe@cox.net, alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing Steering wheel
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 01:02:25 EST
Jon,
    Sorry to say this but you are damaging your steering column and that is
poor advise to others.  Here is an attachment I have sent to many Tiger
owners.  I have rebuilt over 100 Tiger steering columns and many have been
abused by bashing the steering wheel, trying to remove it.  Please follow the
technique I use to remove a steering wheel and remember, most have not been
separated from their center shafts in 3 decades or longer...
    I realize the list does not support attachments, so if anyone wants to
see my tech-tip article, please ask and I'll zap it to you off-list.
Jim Leach   Pacific Tiger Club  Seattle

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Column article.doc1.doc]