Re: [head light hims]

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [head light hims]
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:45:54 EST
Hello Jan, I didn't think this would ooze over to the Hillman list. I have
seen some of the non hooded ones at the LA British Car Meet, I think it was
on a Tiger, I myself don't like the chrome ones. Only person missing that I
have not seen in a while is Rick Feibusch but thats another list. Steve that
explains the difference but why do they sell for top $ I have even see used
one's as much as $60.00+?

Alvin (TopDogRover) I may have a set of chrome ones packed away unless
someone picked them up after my first Alpine was totaled about 1978 summer
(navy blue) lot of Tiger's and Alpine's showed up when parted the car out.