Speaking Tiger

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Speaking Tiger
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:55:06 -0500
Hey Steve--My parents were Swedish. I'm a New England Patriot.
My Swedish proficiency is limited to menus & banal pleasantries.
Actually, he's addressing the Scandinavian "lurkers", not the pitifully
language deficient US readers. When I was in Trollhatten a few years ago, I
learned that GM requires SAAB workers to speak only English in their factory.
Can you say "cultural imperialism?"
Al J