67 tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 tiger
From: "J RANNEY" <jjranney@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:01:10 -0600
I have a 1967 Tiger and would like some ideas to fix some of the problems that
I have.  Can anyone suggest a way to straighten out the front bumper horns,
mine are bent towards the middle and the previous owner just drilled a couple
of holes thru the side and used a piece of flat steel to make a bracket to
mount the front bumper. The threaded holes seem to be fine.  Also, can anyone
suggest how to fix the rear bumper mounting hole? My left rear is missing the
piece that seems to have been welded in with the threads on it. Being the gas
tank is so close, I don't know if welding another nut in is feasible. Thanks,
Jeff