Re: Refurb Fuel Gauge - TigersUnited.com

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Subject: Re: Refurb Fuel Gauge - TigersUnited.com
From: FunbeamChuck <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:44:49 -0500
Nice article!
How do I get hold of Barrie Robinson for some of those O-rings?
Regards
David Sosna

David,
I just received my O-Ring Kit from him and am most pleased. Haven't
installed them, as yet, but the kit looks good with good instructions. Has
both small and large diameter rings for both small and large gauges. They
are all round, none flat, but they should do just fine. The Tiger Kit with 4
small gauges is $17, whereas the Tiger Kit with 3 small gauges is $15. So
you should specify which you have. He is making a kit for the Smith's clock,
but said it wasn't available, yet.

Barrie Robinson
172 Taylor Drive
Barrie, Ontario