Re: Respect

To: Norman Miller <rootes1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Respect
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:01:15 -0800
Norm:

It's good that you are concerned about respect.

I wish that you had shown a similar concern for respect in your letter
to the Tiger Tales editors a few months back.  That you were frustrated
with an apparant mistake on their part was understandable.  For someone
of your stature in the Sunbeam community to resort to name calling was
inexcusable.

A man who can admit his mistakes and make an amends is someone I can
respect and admire. I hope to see an apology from you for your previous
letter in a future Tiger Tales issue.

If, of course, one is already on its way to Tiger Tales, please accept
my apology for bringing this matter up.

Respectfully,

David Sosna