Re: Shelby and the Tiger

To: Larry Wright <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Subject: Re: Shelby and the Tiger
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:44:11 -0500
This is only partly a joke.  Shelby is currently attacking the Replicar
makers.  He got a consent decree against Factory Five, barring them from
using any tradmarked names in connection with their cars.  Which they
hadn't been doing for a couple years.  Next he's going after the design
and styling  through the US Trademark office.  This is from Autoweek
this week.  I didn't see any comment on FF's web site.

Stu