Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:57:20 -0500
Theo, go to the following site, and you will see the arrangement of my brakes,
alum
hat, rotor, and hub.  It does not put the wheel out further.

I was going to do the Z with the alum hat, but this is simpler.

http://www.TigersUnited.com/Paulick.html

Larry

PS - I am not the bearded guy on the second page, and not in photos at all.