RE: Tiger Disc brake conversion

To: "Jim Schultz" <jschultz@us.ibm.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger Disc brake conversion
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:47:45 -0800
James,

This may be the post you are thinking of:

Hello Gary and Listers,

I acquired the Tiger front disc upgrade in kit form from a fellow Tiger
enthusiast, master fabricator and true gentleman Joel Griffin. He also has a
Wilwood rear setup plus has scienced out many other Tiger upgrades.

Contact him at      jkgriffs@yahoo.com

Respectfully submitted,
Henry Vicioso