Window Regulator Screw Sets

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window Regulator Screw Sets
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:56:15 -0800
Hi,

There are three screw types in the door window apparatus that, while not
extremely rare, are not normally found at the neighborhood hardware
store.  I've hunted down these screws in stainless and since I had to
buy quantities of 50 to get them I thought I'd offer three spare sets at
my cost to the list.

The Set includes:

12pcs.  1/4-28 x 1/2", PH, Phillips
(These are for the window regulator assembly to door mounting, not
pointed on end like originals)

4pcs.   1/4-28 x 3/8", PH, Slotted
(also for window regulator to door mounting, originals are 5/16" long)

6pcs.    10-32 x 3/8", Hex Head Screw
(these are for the bottom securement of the front and rear window
channels, no point on end like original, plain hex head)

The heads on the pan head screws are very close in appearance to the
originals while (as noted) the hex head screws heads are plain with no
markings like the originals have.  I'm not sure anyone would care since
you can not see these screws once the doors are assembled.

I only have 3 spare sets of screws, I'm offering them at my cost plus $1
shipping, total price per set is $5.25.

For a limited time only I'll throw in at no extra cost 2pcs.  7/32 x 1"
countersunk solid steel rivets suitable for attaching the quadrant gear
of the window regulator assembly to the window lifting linkage.  You
will need these if you are rebuilding your window regulators using Ricks
kit.  The originals are semi-tubular and these are solid but they should
work fine (have not tried them yet).  The originals are also shorter
than 1" so you cut to fit.

If interested in the screw kit drop me a line at marrone@wco.com

Frank