Re: It's ALIVE - now I need help

To: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: It's ALIVE - now I need help
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:59:51 -0500
Chris:

i think an oil change is in order. All that gas just went past the base
of the carb, down the intake and into the oil pan.
You'll learn the meaning of the Big Bang Theory if you try to start it
now!
I remember a news story from my youth. A gas pump jockey could not find
the filler neck on a VW bus. He opened the engine lid, eyed the  oil
fill cap, and thought- There it is!- and filled the engine with gas. You
can guess what happened when the driver hit the ignition.....

Paul B