Re: Brake Fluid

To: charlton@ev1.net, SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:34:00 EST
I can resemble that comment. I believe the sponginess comes from the presence
of very small air bubbles in the system. Another possibility is that old
hydraulic line may tend to expand under pressure. Had this happen in a '69
Z28. Replaced the lines after doing everything else I could think of (several
hundred dollars...you know, keep replacing parts tell you get the result you
want....ah, impetuous youth) and had great pedal pressure. Several companies
make upgraded hydraulic lines, someone on the list should know a name or
two...I can't remember.

Dr. Moonstone