Re: SUMMONS, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: SUMMONS, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:02:17 EST
Steve

Is your bonafide domicile NJ?  You can be a resident
in all 50 states but you have only one bonafide domicile.
It can be just a PO Box.  Just like President Bush.
He claimed to be from Texas but actually lived in
Maine.

If you are a NJ resident, have a NJ drivers license, a
NJ license plate, and a NJ Title for this car, you may
have an issue.  I would try and find out what constitutes
proof of valid ID before I would do anything.

Who was the rat fink who raised the issue?
Is NJ so crime free that the petty officials
have time to harass a good citizen with a
35 year old sports car?  If this was Chicago,
a quick trip to the Ward alderman and an
appropriate donation would fix this problem.
Chicago...the city that works.  When I lived in
NJ we would take this problem to Ray Cohen
who lived down the street.  He was secretray/
treasurer of the Teamsters.  There was nothing
he could not fix.  The man had connections.
He could even arrange a midnight consultation
with the rat fink.

There are genuine lawyers on this net that
may offer some advice.  I would not put it
above them to send a bill.

Dave Johnson