Re: Stopping a Tiger: looking for opinions

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Subject: Re: Stopping a Tiger: looking for opinions
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:14:17 -0500
Don't even think of rebuilding the stock booster. Swap in the small
diameter Midland unit, it's cast iron and fits much better than the
one size fits all Girling unit that's available.

See it installed on my web pages:

http://users.ids.net/~tigerpb/tiger_pages/Page_6x.html

I got all the bits from: (NFI etc,)

Godman Hi-Performance Specialties