Cylinder compression

To: "Tiger List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cylinder compression
From: "Richards, Bruce" <BRichard@czn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:23:09 -0500
This past summer I had an extreme overheat (pegged the 250).  After this
point have a small tick, and rear passenger cylinder is dead at idle.  It
will cut in and out during driving.  Did compression test and got a range of
75/100, and 75/125 on the other cylinders.  It seems like it is just not
pulling the fuel into the cylinder.  I would think 100 psi would be enough
to pull the fuel.

Questions:
1 What should the psi be for the '65 260 engine?

2 Does an Edelbrock performer intake 289/302 match up for the ports on the
260?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce Richards