Sandblasting,Blasting Cabinets and Chemical Dipping

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <jensen-cars@british-steel.org>,
Subject: Sandblasting,Blasting Cabinets and Chemical Dipping
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:41:45 -0600
Hi Listers,

    First I want to thank all those that replied to my questions about
sandblasters and cabinet blasters. The information has been enlightening. I
was just told by a fellow LBC afficionado that there is a place close by that
can dip my car to remove all the paint and rust. This adds another demension
to what direction I should take. Since the groups have been so ggod about
sharing their views on sandblasting, I was wondering what everyone thinks
about having my car dipped? Sure would be a lot less effort on my part to have
it chemically stripped by dipping. Thanks again for all the information and
hope to hear more from everyone on chemical dipping.

Dan