Re: New Question Non Tiger/Alpine (Apollo)

To: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Question Non Tiger/Alpine (Apollo)
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:58:58 -0700
Hi Alvin:
I gather the final styling of the car was done by Scaglione, it came in
coupe or spyder version, had either the 3.5 or 5 liter all aluminum
Buick (drool) engine, Borrani wire wheels, weighed about 2500 pounds and
went as well as it looked.  I think they made less than 90 and if I
could afford however much one of these things would be worth today, I'd
probably pick the spyder, just 'cause I like the lines better.

That just about exhausts my meager store of information. If you find a
website, please let me know.

Regards

David Sosna