Time for the next project: need an original steering wheel

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time for the next project: need an original steering wheel
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:51:02 -0500
Time for the next project.  The PO installed a nice aftermarket steering
wheel.  It has three aluminum spokes, a wooded rim, and a Sunbeam emblem in
the middle.  But is doesn't telescope.  I want to return to the stock
steering wheel.  Is it the same as the Alpine wheel?  Anybody got one to
sell or trade?  It must have all the pieces.  You can have this wheel, or
I've got a stock shift level to trade (you can have the stock linkage too,
but it didn't work when I took it off), or an AM radio, or a driving light
and fog light.

Jim Pickard
B9473298