Re: Mufflers

To: Per Lidefelt <lena.hagelqvist@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Mufflers
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:12:45 -0400
A nearby owner has exactly that.  I haven't seen the car for a couple
years, but he had what appeared to be the stock mufflers in the original
position, and a pair of what looked like overly large glasspacks at the
rear.  I don't think they were really glasspacks, but had some baffles
and chambers inside.  The car was noticably quieter when he drove by my
house.

Stu Brennan