Re: Curiosity (Non Tiger)

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Curiosity (Non Tiger)
From: "p ritchie" <iinsic@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:06:57 -0400
I have many Harley friends.  Very mixed feelings about this bike.  I've heard
some say you may as well buy a Yamaha V-Max.  Others just love it and can't
wait to get their hands on it.  As a long time rider, this is the first Harley
I've considered buying, and I'm originally from Milwaukee!  It handles, is
fast, and in my opinion, looks good for a cruiser.  Rumour has it that they
are considering using the motor and frame on a cafe/roadster style bike.
Must...be...patient.