Another Wally pix

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Wally pix
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:37:40 -0400
A couple of things happened this morning that instigated the inclusion
of the enclosed Wally photo: the latest issue of the TEAE newsletter
ROOTES REVIEW arrived, and I was filing away photos from my column for
British Marque, and a shot of Wally in his Alpine at the 1993 United in
Burlington, VT was used for the April 2002 edition. Typically, the
Alpine was  near a lot of autocross pylons. It was taken on the National
Guard apron at Burlington Airport, and Doug Jennings is in the
background.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
WallyS:TEAE 1993]