Re: Looking for my old Tiger MKII (longish post)

To: Fhsloth3@cs.com
Subject: Re: Looking for my old Tiger MKII (longish post)
From: CJ Richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 08:21:47 -0700
Fred-  I remember your car.  I regretedly chopped it up as I didn't have room
for
it in my apartment.  If it helps, I saved the neat dash lites and installed them
into my '61 Baja Bug.  The lights never worked, but I had a gal ask what they
were for once.  The driving light ended up on an old Dodge 4X4 and, yes, never
worked either.  I hope this helps create closure for your long forgotten feline
friend.

Chris "The Hacker" of NorCA