now disappearing tires

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: now disappearing tires
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:42:32 -0600
Bad news kids . . . .

The big move in Pantera circles is to 17" wheels (from the 15 originals) . .
why?  Its almost impossible to find speed rated rubber in the 15 sizes
anymore.

If you want to keep your 13" wheels, I would start buying tires.
(Performance tires, anyway.)

just an observation - ask your local tire retailer.

RSD (rubber side down)