Re: interesting

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: interesting
From: "Mark Meswarb" <meswarb@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:39:32 -0500
Geez, you don't check your mail for a couple days and everyone starts
talking about you.  At least it wasn't too bad - yet.

I used to own B382100101 - JAL 700001.  It was an extremely rusty north
eastern car (Connecticut).  As a matter of fact, Norm Miller convinced me it
probably wasn't worth salvaging.  The car is now a skeleton of its former
self living in Iowa.  It still has the original vin and jal attached with
the original rivets on top of the original paint, contrary to what is
reported in the registry.  I must confess that I scaveged the car for the
Tiger parts to build my Alger.  I'm not sure, but would be willing to bet
you could buy the Tiger remains pretty reasonably.  As a matter of fact, the
car is probably only a couple hours from Gene's house, in Council Bluffs.

Mark Meswarb