RE: Tire question

To: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: RE: Tire question
From: stubrennan@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:15:13 +0000
I'm running 195-70/13 Contis on Westerns (5.5 inch rim,
4.25 inch backdistance, IIRC), probably the same as
Jim.  I had to do the usual valence trim in the front,
but the rear, other than the previous owners restoration
work in the area, is untouched.  The lips appear
untrimmed.

Another note:  Even my former 175-80/13's on stock
wheels touched the stock valence in the front.

Stu Brennan