3 Point Seat Belts - TigersUnited.com

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 3 Point Seat Belts - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:31:52 -0700
We are pleased to announce the release of a "Restoration Tips" article
on "3 Point Seat Belts" (for both Alpines and Tigers), as of today.

This is our first article that has two authors, as it is a collaborated
effort between Larry Paulick and your editor (me).

It covers both a British automatic shoulder belt retractor and a US
manual system, both available and reasonably priced.  Many fine pictures
cover the installation and differences.

It can be found in our "Technical Tips" subject area, under "Restoration
Tips" on:

http://www.TigersUnited.com

A direct link is:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/techtips/rtips.asp

It is the last (latest) entry.  There are many other fine contributed
articles, both in this section, the Performance Tuning Section, and
throughout the web site.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman